TEAM PREPARATION Checklist for State Tournament
1. Have you made arrangements for travel and lodging to Milwaukee, Wisconsin,
2. Coaches please review the following required forms. Teams are required to complete and present various documents at the on-site check-in for the State Tournament. Check-In will occur at the Student Union Ballroom at UW-Milwaukee
- Team Roster Form (listing 15 students and any additional students who will be competing at the State Tournament) signed by the high school principal and turned in on site at Check-In.
- Medical Consent Form
- 3M Talent Release
5. Did you complete the online team registration process at Avogadro, which will be used for awarding scholarships?
6. Did you completely read the Tournament page that includes policies and tournament opening and Awards Ceremony and Requirements for the Parade of States?
7. Did you review the Schedule of Events and other tournament details?
8. If needed, did you arrange for shipping of materials to your hotel or campus?
9. Do you know your homeroom assignment location? (Homeroom Assignments coming soon!)
10. Do you know where you will be sitting for the Opening and Closing Ceremonies?
11. Did you check the event clarifications and Rules Clarifications?
12. Did you read the Wristband Procedures?