TEAM PREPARATION Checklist and Timelines for State Tournament
Important Dates and Times:
1. State Qualifiers posted for Div B: February 17th and Div C: February 24th.
2. State Acceptance Form completed by 7:00 am March 1st.
3. Select 23 of 28 events for Team Score by 7:00 am March 1st in Avogadro.
4. Sign-up for Self-Schedule Events on Avogadro: Standard Teams opens at 7:00 am March 1st, Exhibition Teams opens at 7:00 am March 8th, both close 7:00 am March 12th. NOTE: Exhibition teams are not locked out, but any selections before March 8th will be deleted.
5. Enter student names in Avogadro for events by 7:00 am March 14th. NOTE: Student names must be entered before singing-up for Stout Expo.
6. Sign-up for Stout Expo in Avogadro under Scheduling, opens 7:00 am March 1 for all teams.
7. Nominations due March 7th for 2019 Outstanding Student Award.
1. Have you made arrangements for travel and lodging to Menomonie, Wisconsin?
Team Roster Form (listing 15 students and any additional students who will be competing at the State Tournament) signed by the school principal.
Publicity Waiver Form
Medical Consent Form: A copy of a school district form is acceptable substitution for the WSO Medical Consent
UW-Stout Visitor Form
5. Did you complete the online team registration process at Avogadro? Select 23/28 events, enter student names, self-schedule events.
6. Did you completely read the State Tournament page that includes policies and information regarding the Opening and Awards Ceremonies and Requirements for the Parade of Schools?
7. Did you review the Schedule of Events and other tournament details?
8. Teams spaces (homerooms) for Division B is in Great Hall, Memorial Student Center, and Division C in Johnson Fieldhouse
10. Did you read the Wristband Procedures?
12. Do your students have all of their safety equipment?
13. Make sure you have FUN! :)